I thought it would be a good time to start packing after drinking a few beers last night. I opened my cute old hutch, and found a stack of pictures of me and the ex along with a stack of cards and notes he had given me through the years. I could not part with the memories and treasures at the time of the split, so I stowed them away in the hutch he dearly hated. (Side note: he hated it because it was heavy, and cut him when he helped me in a previous move. I love it because my dad helped me restore it.)I had forgotten about the things over the year, but now was elated with my little treasures.
Thank goodness it was raining, because here is my photo journalism of the rest of my evening:
| Sorry for the blurry one |
| Satan is taking back one of his own! JOKING |
P.S. Text with sis about picture #3
sis: fuck yeah! Did you light a cig off the flames?
me: If I smoked, I would have. But I don't smoke. Haha, look how his face was the first thing that melted in the picture.
sis: Add booze! Make the fire bigger!!!
P.P.S. I do not hate the guy. I fact, I do not have any feeling, good or bad, toward him. Life is better now. I realize how we were not a fit for each other, and I wish him luck in his quest of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment